- ''' Vinyl insulation stays flexible in extreme cold#||# Resists salt water, battery acid, oil/gas, UV rays#||# Rated at 600 volts; withstands heat/abrasions'''
- Brand: Ancor Wire and Cable
- Color: Red
Product Description16 AWG Battery Cable
- ANCOR Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- ANCOR's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultraviolet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards