- Neoprene hand cover for winter riding.
- Designed for drop style road handle bars with internal shift cable.
- Easily installed and removed for temperature changes.
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness.
- Brand: Bar Mitts
Product DescriptionBar Mitts Black Medium Fits Campy/SRAM/Shimano Weather Shield.
Bar Mitts Gloves are a cold weather accessory to keep hands warm.
Mitts attach to bars and are easily installed and removed for temperature changes.
• 5.5mm neoprene w/nylon laminate on both sides !
• Cold weather accessory to keep hands warm and comfortable in cold, rain, snow and wind !
• Designed for road bikes with drop handle bars and mountain/commuter bicycles.
• Attach to bars, easily installed and removed for temperature changes !
• Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness.
• How do you determine size? Sizing the Bar Mitts is based more on girth than hand size. The difference from small to medium is about 1\ around the opening where you slide your hands in and out. Medium to large is another 1\" larger. If your tall but thin, I would lean towards a small to medium. If you are thick and husky, I would suggest a medium to large."