- THE TIRES OF THE OLYMPIC ATHLETES
- BLACK CHILI- Features Continental's revolutionary Black Chili Compound which reduces rolling resistance by 26% improves grip by 30% and adds 5% more mileage out of your tire.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- FASTER LIGHTER BETTER- The rolling resistance of the tubular tire has been further reduced without compromise and the last gram of the tire has been cut.
- HAND SEWN- Continental uses carefully selected components at Korbach Manufacturing for these Olympic II.
- Brand: Continental
The tyre for Olympic athletes Our target for this re-development can be described easily: Faster! Lighter! Better! The rolling resistance is further reduced without compromise; the last unnecessary gram of the tyre has been cut. This tyre is the pinnacle of our tubular range, manufactured and hand sewn using carefully selected components at our German factory in Korbach. This makes the Olympic II the specialist in all track cycling disciplines. 2 aramid plies totalling 220 threads per inch for maxiumum suppleness. New version of the famous velodrome tubular' Now with a faster BlackChili compound' Wafer light, with the strongest aramid casing for pressure up to 15 bar' For use in pursuit, team pursuit, kilo etc