- 10 spikes of 2cm length give superb traction in deep snow and on all types of ice.
- Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly.
- Anti-balling plates stop snow from balling under the device and affecting traction.
- Light and compact to fit in your pack.
- Device length and width is adjustable with an allen key (included with product) to suit all footwear types.
- Tested in the Himalayas
- Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly
- The 10-point Trail Crampon PRO weighs only 680g per pair, making it ideal for glacier travel and icy or snowy approaches
- Anti-balling pad helps to prevent potentially dangerous underfoot snow buildup
- Brand: Hillsound
Made from heat-treated carbon steel, the 10-point Trail Crampon Pro weighs only 670g per pair, making them a lighter option than traditional climbing crampons. The Trail Crampon Pro combine strength with lightweight utility and are designed for backcountry hiking and icy approaches. While these crampons share some features of climbing or mountaineering crampons, they are not designed for technical ascents or ice climbing.