- ''' PREMIUM STRENGTH & LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: PaceMaker Stix Journey edition poles are made with the durability of aerospace grade 7075 aluminum yet weigh only 9.5 ounces each. Our ultralight aluminum material is shock absorbent, low impact, and easy on joints. Tungsten tip ends and removable Vulcanized “extra life” rubber feet; sweat absorbing cork grips keep your hands dry and comfortable all day Walk longer, faster, and easier on your next journey#||# SECURE TWIST LOCK DESIGN: Our secure twist lock mechanism increases your safety and makes sure your sticks stay the perfect height for comfort on your next outing. Three sections retract from 24.5 to 53.5 inches – fits all sizes of men, women, seniors, and kids. Ease of operation is assured.#||# ENHANCE YOUR WALKING AEROBIC WORKOUT: Exercise benefits include: Activates 90% of the body's muscles. Burns up to 46% more calories than regular walking. Increases aerobic effect by up to 25% compared to regular walking. Decreases load and strain on the lower body. Tones upper arms, shoulders and back muscles. Improves lateral mobility of the spine. Develops core stability and strength#||# TOUGH FOR ALL TERRAIN: Made with removable tungsten tip ends and removable Vulcanized “extra life” rubber feet. Large ergonomic sweat absorbing synthetic cork grips keep your hands dry and comfortable all day with attached adjustable padded wrist straps to keep your sticks in your hands for better balance and stability on the trail.#||# ONE YEAR WARRANTY: If there’s any issue with your PaceMaker Stix Journey poles, they are covered by our full one-year manufacturer’s warranty for any product defects'''
- Brand: Pacemaker Stix
- Color: Black (logo colors may vary)
Product Description_PaceMaker Stix Journey AS Trekking Poles. Go further and faster with less energy, more stability, and greater safety.
Built for toughness, durability, and lightweight high performance. Take your PaceMaker Stix Journey AS series poles with you from the heights of the alpine mountain peaks to the riverbed valleys, lakes, and seaside beaches on the shore. Anywhere you want to go, our sticks will get you there safely and comfortably.
Journey Trekking Poles Features:
• Made from strong aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
• Superior ultralight 9.5 ounces per pole
• Removable Tungsten Tips Ends
• Vulcanized \Extra Life\" rubber feet
• 3 sections telescope from 24.5 to 53.5 inches long
• Dependable Anti-shock Twist Lock Technology for security
• Moisture wicking cool synthetic cork grips
• One size fits all
What You Can Expect From The Journey Trekking Poles:
• Increased balance, traction, stability, and endurance on the trail
• Assistance when walking, climbing, hiking, and running
• Telescope to 24.5 inches for carrying and packing for travel
• Easily and quickly adjust length of poles for adults, children, and seniors
• Minimize impact on joints, legs, knees, ankles, feet, and back
• Comfortable, long lasting, durable, and versatile for all conditions and adventures!
365 Day Warranty
Our products include a 365 day full warranty for any product defects"